Hi

Be a part in this Knowledge Repository .... Share your Knowledge ... Knowledge is Omnipotent ...

& start posting quality content on this knowledge warehouse!

Timely information in this swiftly moving business world is a manager's delight ...

Please contact us on this id. for joining our movement & our blog...

rishi.sparkles@gmail.com

Yours

Rishi Kothari

View Rishi Kothari's profile on LinkedIn

Sunday, July 15, 2007

THANK YOU

I THANK U FOR GIVING US A PLATFORM TO SHARE NEW IDEAS AND NEW APPROACHES OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT.
I HAVE HEARD THAT IF U HAVE AN APPLE AND I HAVE AN APPLE , THEN WHEN WE EXCHANGE IT U HAVE AN APPLE AND SO DO I. BUT IF I HAVE AN IDEA AND U HAVE AN IDEA, THEN WHEN WE EXCHANGE IT BOTH OF US WILL HAVE TWO IDEAS.
I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A PART OF IT

HAMANT JOSHI

1 comment:

RISHI KOTHARI said...

thanks for articulating it so beautifully

please continue posting analysis & news contents dude

thanks